McCombs Steel would appreciate an opportunity to price your next fabrication requirement. Let us know what your needs are and we will make every effort to make what you need, how you need it.
McCombs Steel is competitive and accustomed to “fast-track”, “design-build” construction. Our projects have aggresive schedules and are finished on-time through teamwork and coordination.
The large structural jobs are only a part of our fabrication business. We also supply fabricated beams, columns, lintels, deck and any other steel requirement for residential homes. Ask our salesmen about attachment of wood nailers in the web and flanges of beams. This service will save you time and money!
We offer a full line of equipment in shop to ensure quality fabrication in a safe and timely manner. The following is a list of this equipment.
- 1/2″x12′ Cincinnati sheet & plate shear
- 20″x20″ Do-All vertical band saw
- 3/8″x18′ 600 ton Cincinnati press brake
- 100 ton Geka iron worker
- 75 ton Mubea iron-worker
- 3/16″x6’ 60 ton Cincinnati press brake
- 18″x20″ HEM vertical band saw
- Airco oxygen/acetylene track torch
- 24″x24″ Wells horizontal band saw
- 1 ¼” & 1 ½” Wallace Coast mandrel pipe bender
- 16ga.x6’ Chicago box and pan leaf brake
- 1/4″x4’ sheet and plate roll
- 3/4″ plasma cutter
- 11″X3’ Carlton radial arm drill
- 70 ton Whitney hydraulic punch
- 90 ton Whitney hydraulic punch
- 14″ Scotchman cold saw
- Jancy Slugger
- 5″ capacity Greenlee segment pipe bender
- 8″ capacity Milwaukee core drill
- 600 amp Nelson stud welder
- Hossfeld hydraulic bender
- Arc, MIG, and TIG welders
- Oxygen/acetylene torches
- Jancy pipe notcher
- 250 ton Peddinghaus Cambering Machine
- Peddinghaus portable drill line
- 585E Case forklift – 5,000 lb. capacity
- V80E Caterpillar forklift – 8,000 lb.